Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pleasures...

I have been indulgent but I make no apologies.

I created a practice play list that sparked a little life into my mat-bound practice this weekend~~oh, la, la.

I share below:

This Love by Bliss
A Hundred Thousand Angels (also Bliss)
These are beautiful songs for my opening/grounding/breath check...

In Deep by Ikon Massive
Snow on the Sahara by Sarah Brightman
All for Believing by Missy Higgins
Where I Stood (also Missy Higgins)
Now we get funky for the Sun Salutations...

Bien Sudao by Tony Dize
Time of Your Song by Matisyahu
Fuck Was I by Jenny Owen Youngs
Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns
Imagination by Jes
Magic Tree by Kirsten Price
Breathe You In by Samantha James
Phenomena by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Smile by Lily Allen
And now we make a slow way down...

Honeythief by Halou
Silence by Delerium
If You Want Me by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
Colorblind by Natalie Walker
Break of Day by Tina Dico
Shanti (Peace Out) by MC Yogi
The meditation takes over...

I have to say, this play list made a big difference for me~~I'm a BIG music head, have always been inspired by just the 'right' song and will emotionally ebb and flow with music that speaks to me.

More than that--it was fun...'nuff said.

Namaste'

No comments: