Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scattered

Spending the morning alone...

feeling...hopeful

waiting...

enjoying the silence, the not having to speak.

Just read that 'Groundhog Day' may have Buddhist undertones...

...decided to watch (again), just in case.

Coffee is scrumptious

May have a yin practice later

Hey~Carrie Bradshaw's gay guy pal is in this movie...with hair!

I need to pee...

If I really think about EVERYTHING that needs to be done right now, instead of this movie, I might suffocate from the weight in my chest~the anxious weight...

Caught between the desire to accomplish and the need to be still...

Caught between the need to accomplish and the desire to be still...

...the want to be still?

Here we go...6:00 am, the alarm has just sounded with "I Got You Babe" by Sony and Cher.  If he only knew what was beginning...the conversation with random man in the stairwell that he gives little thought to...the breakfast bar and his unmet need for espresso and his unwillingness to meet anyone with authenticity.

This could be good...

...I shall see.

No comments: