Monday, October 19, 2009

Ego

Dear Ego:

I have a few things to get off my chest and really need you to read carefully.

You are an ugly little devil.

You are a perpetual thorn in my side.

You are an embezzler of my greatness and on most days, I'm tempted to kick your ass. No one likes a bully.

However, if I may speak frankly, I learn some of my greatest lessons from you but damn you for not teaching from the blackboard. Why must ALL my lessons be so freakin' public and real world?

Eagerly awaiting your reply.

Sincerely,
Tina

3 comments:

Emma said...

hi,

i put a link to your blog on my blogroll, i hope that's okay.. let me know if it isn't :)

thanks!

emma
www.thejoyofyoga.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Hi Emma--

Of course it's okay...thanks for stopping by. I plan to visit your site too--I love to network and exchange.

I'm sure we'll be in touch very soon.

Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Tina, I think our ego's are sisters!! Haha. Don't wait for a reply, they are off plotting our next public life lesson together.