Monday, April 28, 2008

Experience

"Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having..." --Tolle

I needed to read this last night as it helped to change my perspective on a particular issue that was troubling me but using it as a lens in itself, I am able to view my orbit with greater clarity.

Whether it is a car problem in the midst of a financial crunch or not yet having found a home studio to teach yoga or existential ponderings--My life is my life, always and ever in the making, rarely scripted and definite. Accept the flow, the cyclical nature of living.

As we flow in yoga from posture to posture on the wave of the breath, so we flow in life on the wave of our experience.

Namaste

No comments: