Monday, August 24, 2009

My Weekend Highlights

  1. A Friday night with NOTHING to do but fall in and out of sleep on the sofa to the soft glow and sound of the television, with honey vanilla ice cream and fresh raspberries on top...yum.
  2. An early Saturday morning personal practice followed by grocery shopping and clothes shopping--both packed with bargains!
  3. A Saturday afternoon massage at the center with Lavender and Peppermint body butter.
  4. Another late afternoon/evening of falling in and out of sleep on the sofa waiting for the kiddos to return home.
  5. Sunday afternoon gardening--re-potting various herbs and flowers, pruning and clearing weeds...ahhh. The yard looks so pretty.

Typically, I try to do more with my time, really live into the nooks and crannies so to speak and when I nap, I feel guilty. Not this weekend--I felt overdue for such indulgence and content in my sleepy haze.

No comments: