Thursday, September 17, 2009

Life is good...

Changes are brewin'

I'm just trying to encapsulate them into writing--it is my writing that anchors me and enables me to make sense of and process my path.

For now, a quote:

There are many things to be grateful "for" but, as I ripen with the seasons of life, the many reasons blend into a sacred mystery. And, most deeply, I realize that living gratefully is its own blessing--Michael Mahoney

May you live from a place of gratitude.

Love to you on this day...

2 comments:

karmacoy said...

Hey, I just found your blog through Christine's BlissChick Blog and I'm loving your posts!!

Tina said...

Thank you for the kind words and welcome! I saw that BlissChick gave me a shout-out and I was honored. I adore her honest writing and exploration of life. Looking forward to our future back and forths :-)

Loves