Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daily Inspiration

Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can - John Wesley

For the last week, I have spent a lot of time focusing on me - self-preservation to be sure, but egocentric nonetheless. I'm not comfortable with that and am slowly changing my perspective - my way of thinking.

I am here for a higher purpose and I want to assure that I use my time, my person, my heart, my soul, to lighten the loads of others, to lighten their spirit, brighten their day, soften their hearts...however that happens, I want to be conscious of my doing.

I practice yoga for god's sake - I'm accustomed to recognizing the power of my mind, recognizing and channeling - channeling for the purpose of standing down my fears on the mat...but also for the purpose of standing down my fears off the mat.

This too shall past...

No comments: